Administrative Services Manager
The Administrative Services Manager training program is designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in a career as an administrative services manager. This comprehensive program covers a wide range of topics, including office management, human resources, budgeting, project management, and communication skills. Graduates of this program are equipped to oversee the daily operations of an organization and ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
The training program for Administrative Services Manager is typically offered at the post-secondary level and is taught in a traditional hybrid format, with a mix of in-person and online instruction.
According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for administrative services managers was $96,940 as of May 2021. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $53,620, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $166,330.
Graduates of the Administrative Services Manager training program can pursue a variety of career fields, including:
- Office Manager: Office managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an organization's administrative staff. They ensure that the office runs smoothly, that employees have the resources they need to do their jobs effectively, and that the office is a safe and healthy environment.
- Human Resources Manager: Human resources managers are responsible for overseeing the human resources department of an organization. They manage employee relations, recruit and hire new employees, and develop and implement policies and procedures related to human resources.
- Executive Assistant: Executive assistants provide administrative support to high-level executives within an organization. They manage schedules, organize meetings, handle correspondence, and perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Project Manager: Project managers oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects within an organization. They work with teams of employees to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Facilities Manager: Facilities managers are responsible for overseeing the maintenance and operation of an organization's facilities. They manage maintenance schedules, ensure that equipment is functioning properly, and coordinate repairs and renovations as needed.
According to data from the Occupational Information Network (ONET), the job outlook for administrative services managers is favorable, with employment projected to grow by 6% from 2020 to 2030. This growth is due in part to the increasing complexity of organizations and the need for skilled professionals to manage their administrative functions.
Overall, the Administrative Services Manager training program is an excellent choice for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in management and have a passion for organizing and optimizing office operations. Graduates of this program can look forward to a rewarding career in a variety of fields, with a competitive salary and opportunities for advancement.
Program Student Requirements
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- High School Degree or GED required. Students with higher education are welcome.
- Program includes 52-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 5,000.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- Includes all program learning materials and exam cost.
- Career Placement Assistance - Available For Program Students
At Program Completion, Students Receive:
- Receive FREE Laptop Computer
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate Paralegal and Computer User Support Specialist
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
Program Integrated Education and Training
- Academic Skills – Personal Money Management and Credit Score Education.
- Occupational Skills - Business Writing and Administrative Support Communications. Transferable Skills, Career Soft Skills Development.
- Career Readiness – Microsoft Office Digital Literacy – fundamentals of Microsoft Word and Excel computer basics.
- Career Exploration – Unpaid work-study elevation assignments.
- Career Management – job search, resume writing and, interview skills.
Enrollment Details • Call: 248-237-3600 • Students May Qualify For WIOA Funding Assistance
Questions? Enrollment Information