Computer User Support Specialist
The Computer User Support Specialist training program is a comprehensive educational course designed to equip individuals with the skills necessary to become an expert in computer user support. This program is ideal for individuals seeking a career in the fast-paced and rapidly growing field of technology.
Throughout the program, students will learn how to troubleshoot computer software and hardware issues, provide technical assistance to end-users, and effectively communicate complex technical information. The curriculum covers topics such as computer hardware and software, operating systems, networking, cybersecurity, and customer service.
Upon completion of the Computer User Support Specialist training program, graduates can pursue a variety of career paths. Some popular career fields include:
- 1. Technical Support Specialist
- 2. Help Desk Technician
- 3. Desktop Support Technician
- 4. Network Support Specialist
- 5. IT Support Analyst
The pay range for Computer User Support Specialists varies depending on location, education, and experience. According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for Computer User Support Specialists was $54,760 as of May 2020. The lowest 10 percent of earners in this field made less than $32,000 per year, while the highest 10 percent earned more than $88,000 annually.
Data from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) shows that employment of Computer User Support Specialists is projected to grow 8 percent from 2020 to 2030, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. The demand for these professionals is being driven by the continued expansion of the technology industry and the need for businesses to maintain reliable and efficient computer systems.
Overall, the Computer User Support Specialist training program offers an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a rewarding and challenging career in the technology industry. Graduates of the program can expect to find employment in a variety of fields and earn a competitive salary.
Program Student Requirements
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- High School Degree or GED required. Students with higher education are welcome.
- Program includes 52-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 5,000.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- Includes all program learning materials and exam cost.
- Career Placement Assistance - Available For Program Students
At Program Completion, Students Receive:
- Receive FREE Laptop Computer
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate Paralegal and Computer User Support Specialist
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
Program Integrated Education and Training
- Academic Skills – Personal Money Management and Credit Score Education.
- Occupational Skills - Business Writing and Administrative Support Communications. Transferable Skills, Career Soft Skills Development.
- Career Readiness – Microsoft Office Digital Literacy – fundamentals of Microsoft Word and Excel computer basics.
- Career Exploration – Unpaid work-study elevation assignments.
- Career Management – job search, resume writing and, interview skills.
Enrollment Details • Call: 248-237-3600 • Students May Qualify For WIOA Funding Assistance
Questions? Enrollment Information