Human Resource Specialist and Quickbooks Payroll Management
The Human Resource Specialist and Quickbooks Payroll Management training program is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of human resources management and payroll administration using Quickbooks software. This program is ideal for individuals who want to pursue a career in HR or accounting, or for those who want to enhance their skills in these fields.
The training program covers a range of topics including human resources policies and procedures, employment law, benefits and compensation, payroll management, and Quickbooks software. Participants will gain practical skills in managing employee records, administering benefits and payroll, and using Quickbooks software to manage financial data.
The program is taught by experienced instructors with a strong background in human resources and accounting. The instructors use a dynamic and interactive teaching approach that includes case studies, real-world examples, and hands-on exercises to ensure participants have a deep understanding of the concepts and practical skills needed for success in this field.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be well-prepared to pursue a career in human resources or accounting. Possible job titles include HR Specialist, Payroll Administrator, Benefits Administrator, and Quickbooks Specialist. According to data from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET), the median annual salary for HR Specialists is $63,490, while Payroll Administrators earn a median salary of $48,200. Quickbooks Specialists typically earn a median salary of $44,190 per year.
Career fields and job descriptions after completion of training may include:
- Human Resources Specialist: HR Specialists are responsible for recruiting, hiring, and managing employees in an organization. They may also be responsible for creating and enforcing HR policies and procedures, managing employee benefits, and providing training and development programs. HR Specialists work closely with management to ensure that the organization is in compliance with federal and state employment laws.
- Payroll Administrator: Payroll Administrators are responsible for processing payroll for an organization. They ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time, and that all payroll taxes and deductions are calculated correctly. Payroll Administrators also maintain accurate employee records, handle payroll inquiries, and ensure that the organization is in compliance with federal and state payroll regulations.
- Benefits Administrator: Benefits Administrators are responsible for managing employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee benefits. They work closely with HR Specialists and management to design and implement benefit programs that meet the needs of the organization and its employees. Benefits Administrators also handle employee inquiries related to benefits and ensure that the organization is in compliance with federal and state benefits regulations.
- Quickbooks Specialist: Quickbooks Specialists are responsible for managing an organization's financial data using Quickbooks software. They ensure that financial records are accurate and up-to-date, and that all financial transactions are properly recorded. Quickbooks Specialists also generate financial reports and provide financial analysis to management.
In summary, the Human Resource Specialist and Quickbooks Payroll Management training program is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to launch and new career or enhance their skills in the fields of human resources and accounting. With the practical skills and knowledge gained through this program, participants will be well-prepared to pursue a rewarding career in a variety of fields with a median salary range of $44,190 - $63,490 per year.
Program Student Requirements
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- High School Degree or GED required. Students with higher education are welcome.
- Program includes 52-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 5,000.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- Includes all program learning materials and exam cost.
- Career Placement Assistance - Available For Program Students
At Program Completion, Students Receive:
- Receive FREE Laptop Computer
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate Paralegal and Computer User Support Specialist
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
Program Integrated Education and Training
- Academic Skills – Personal Money Management and Credit Score Education.
- Occupational Skills - Business Writing and Administrative Support Communications. Transferable Skills, Career Soft Skills Development.
- Career Readiness – Microsoft Office Digital Literacy – fundamentals of Microsoft Word and Excel computer basics.
- Career Exploration – Unpaid work-study elevation assignments.
- Career Management – job search, resume writing and, interview skills.
Enrollment Details • Call: 248-237-3600 • Students May Qualify For WIOA Funding Assistance
Questions? Enrollment Information