Sales and Computer User Support Specialist
The Sales and Computer User Support Specialist training program is designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in a fast-paced, technology-driven sales environment. This comprehensive program covers a wide range of topics, including sales techniques, computer hardware and software support, customer service, and problem-solving. The program is ideal for individuals who are looking to start a career in sales or computer user support or are seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge in these areas.
The Sales and Computer User Support Specialist training program is a dynamic and interactive program that incorporates hands-on activities, case studies, simulations, and lectures to ensure participants are fully engaged and prepared for real-world scenarios. The program also includes personalized coaching and mentorship to help participants achieve their career goals.
According to data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for computer support specialists is $55,510 as of May 2020. Additionally, sales representatives, wholesale and manufacturing, except technical and scientific products earn a median annual wage of $65,170 as of May 2020.
Completion of this program opens up a wide range of career opportunities in various fields, including:
- Computer Support Specialist: In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to clients and customers with computer hardware, software, and other technological issues.
- Sales Representative: This role involves selling products or services to clients and customers. Sales representatives use a variety of sales techniques to identify and engage potential customers and close deals.
- Customer Service Representative: In this role, you will be responsible for addressing customer inquiries, complaints, and other issues related to products or services. Customer service representatives are also responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Technical Sales Specialist: In this role, you will use your technical expertise to sell complex and specialized products or services to clients and customers. Technical sales specialists work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide customized solutions.
According to the Occupational Information Network (O*NET), the demand for computer support specialists and sales representatives is expected to grow in the coming years. This training program equips participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in these growing fields.
Program Student Requirements
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- High School Degree or GED required. Students with higher education are welcome.
- Program includes 52-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 5,000.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- Includes all program learning materials and exam cost.
- Career Placement Assistance - Available For Program Students
At Program Completion, Students Receive:
- Receive FREE Laptop Computer
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate Paralegal and Computer User Support Specialist
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
Program Integrated Education and Training
- Academic Skills – Personal Money Management and Credit Score Education.
- Occupational Skills - Business Writing and Administrative Support Communications. Transferable Skills, Career Soft Skills Development.
- Career Readiness – Microsoft Office Digital Literacy – fundamentals of Microsoft Word and Excel computer basics.
- Career Exploration – Unpaid work-study elevation assignments.
- Career Management – job search, resume writing and, interview skills.
Enrollment Details • Call: 248-237-3600 • Students May Qualify For WIOA Funding Assistance
Questions? Enrollment Information