Business Development Executive Program
The Methodology for Business Development & Business-to-Business Sales is to learn methods to develop new customer relationships, maintain current customer relations. In this program, students will learn business development strategies for making business deals & business partnerships. A comprehensive business development training, includes Sales Strategy, Sales Skills, Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Growth Hacking Sales, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing, Closing Deals and more.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Sales
- Program includes 16-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction followed by 2-weeks of hands-on experience.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- $500.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 16-week educational program
- Virtual Business Development Coordinator. Starting at $ 15.00 - $ 20.00/hourly.
- Entry-Level Sales/Business Development Executive. Starting at $ 40,000 -$75,000/yearly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: June 7, 2021
- Monday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (16-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Wednesday and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 8,500.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Business Development Executive Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600