EMPLOYERS: INTERVIEW AND HIRE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Employer Registration For Michigan Diversity Job Fairs. Call For Details (248) 237-3600.
Do you have full-time and part-time jobs? Looking for qualified candidates now? This event will connect you with experienced candidates, currently employed candidates, college graduates, recent college graduates, skilled trade candidates, military veterans, and entry-level candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employers attend our events to meet candidates - The work opportunity tax credit (WOTC) program a federal government initiative designed to increase employment opportunities for people who typically experience certain barriers to employment, such as veterans, public assistance recipients, or ex-felons.
How much businesses can save.
The credit amount for WOTC can be up to $9,600 for each qualified new hire, depending upon the new hires' WOTC target group. The credit is equal to a percentage of the eligible employee’s wages, and the employee must work at least 120 hours for the employer to receive credit.
If you have job openings in Michigan, Wayne County, Macomb County, Oakland County, Metro Detroit plan to attend this event.
- Attend a job fair event that will promote your specific job openings to interested candidates prior to the job fair.
- Pre-qualify potential applicants and conduct interviews in a designated interview room.
- Meet face-to-face with hundreds of Michigan candidates.
- Support efforts to hire diversity employees.
Employer Exhibitor Perks:
- 6 ft. table with linen and chairs breakfast and lunch for companys representatives onsite live-events/ virtual online career fair exhibitor booth..
- Receive a Certificate of Participation in the Career Fair confirming your diversity commitment to people with disabilities, low-income status, felony convictions, rehabilitations and veterans.
- Your 500-word company description and open positions featured on MichiganHotJobs.com.
- Logo and link to your company on HiredInMichigan.com
- Access to exclusive candidates resumes database.
What type of employers are invited or can be expected to exhibit at the Michigan Diversity Career Fair?
Our monthly diversity job fairs attract employers from both the public and private sectors, including:
- Small Local Business
- Fortune 1000 Companies
- Government Organizations
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Colleges and Universities
- Any company with job openings nationwide, statewide and local.