Virtual Office Executive Administrative Assistant Program
The Office Executive Administrative Assistant program is designed to prepare students for an entry level position as an executive administrative assistant.
The program will cover important business concepts such as accounting principles, general office procedures, business communication, principles of marketing, and management and executive support and liaison.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Business Management
- Program includes 10-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction followed by 2-weeks of hands-on experience.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- $500.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 10-week educational program
- Administrative Assistant. Starting at $ 13.00 - $18.00/hourly.
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Starting at $ 15.00/hourly
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: July 7, 2021
- Wednesday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (10-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Wednesday and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 4,995.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Office Executive Administrative Assistant Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600