Virtual Office Executive Administrative Assistant Program
The Office Executive Administrative Assistant program is designed to prepare students for an entry level position as an executive administrative assistant.
The program will cover important business concepts such as accounting principles, general office procedures, business communication, principles of marketing, and management and executive support and liaison.
Program Benefits Include
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate in Business Management
- Free Laptop Computer
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- Administrative Assistant. Starting at $ 13.00 - $18.00/hourly.
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Starting at $ 15.00/hourly
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- No High School Degree or GED required, all students welcome.
- Program includes ten-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 4,995.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Office Executive Administrative Assistant Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600