Virtual Office Assistants Program
What is a Virtual Office Assistant? A Virtual Office Assistant is the “essence” of solutions for small businesses and growing corporations. They work in their own fully equipped office and are available 24/7 to handle office tasks, including customer service, scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making data entry, and more. Virtual Office Assistants have become incredibly popular with small businesses over the past decade because they are a flexible workforce. A virtual office assistant can be part-time or full-time, depending on your requirements. This the perfect occupation for seniors, stay-at-home moms, students, career changers.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Customer Service
- Program includes two-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction. The Virtual Office Assistant is a two-week fast-track training program.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 2-week educational program
- Virtual Remote Receptionist – starting at $11.00/hourly.
- Virtual Administrative Assistant – starting at $ 18.00/hourly.
- Virtual Customer Service/Inside Sales – starting at $ 21.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Representative – starting at $ 15.00/hourly.
- Virtual Bilingual Collector - Call Center – starting at $ 16.50/hourly.
- Virtual Data Entry – starting at $ 15.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: June 1, 2021 - June 12, 2021
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (2-weeks)
- Wednesday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm online instructor-led training (2-weeks)
- Friday Self-paced online e-learning (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 2,500.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- New Classes Start Every Two Weeks
Request Information! Virtual Office Assistants Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600