Virtual Office Assistants Program
What is a Virtual Office Assistant? A Virtual Office Assistant is the “essence” of solutions for small businesses and growing corporations. They work in their own fully equipped office and are available 24/7 to handle office tasks, including customer service, scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making data entry, and more. Virtual Office Assistants have become incredibly popular with small businesses over the past decade because they are a flexible workforce. A virtual office assistant can be part-time or full-time, depending on your requirements. This the perfect occupation for seniors, stay-at-home moms, students, career changers.
Program Benefits Include
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate in Customer Service.
- Free Laptop Computer
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- Virtual Remote Receptionist – starting at $11.00/hourly.
- Virtual Administrative Assistant – starting at $ 18.00/hourly.
- Virtual Customer Service/Inside Sales – starting at $ 21.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Representative – starting at $ 15.00/hourly.
- Virtual Bilingual Collector - Call Center – starting at $ 16.50/hourly.
- Virtual Data Entry – starting at $ 15.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- No High School Degree or GED required, all students welcome.
- Program includes three-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 2,500.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information Meet With Us!
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600