Virtual Customer Service Support Representative Program
The Customer Service program provides guidelines for emerging technologies such as Internet Chat. Participants will learn various hands-on and interactive scenarios to develop the foundation of customer care skills needed to provide service excellence. The foundation for businesses success is quality customer service; program participants learn to build life-long customer relationships by developing effective customer-care strategies.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Customer Service
- Program includes 7-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction followed by 2-weeks of hands-on experience.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- $500.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 7-week educational program
- Virtual Customer Service. Starting at $ 10.00 - $25.00/hourly.
- Customer Relations Advocate. Starting at $ 15.00 to $ 21.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: July 8, 2021
- Thursday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (7-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Wednesday and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 3,995.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Virtual Customer Service Support Representative Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600