Social Media Business Marketing Program
Social Media Business Marketing Professionals create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including marketing budget planning, content ideation, and marketing implementation schedules. Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate Business Professional (CBP) in Marketing
- Program includes 7-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction followed by 2-weeks of hands-on experience.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word. $500.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 7-week educational program
Career Opportunities Available
- Marketing Assistant – starting at $ 15.00 - $ 25.00/hourly.
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator – starting at $ 15.00-$ 20.00/hourly.
- Social Media and Support Specialist – starting at $ 16.00 - $17.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: April 21, 2021 - June 09, 2021
- Thursdays 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (7-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Thursdays and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 3,995.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Social Media Business Marketing Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now. Phone General Inquiries: (248) 237-3600