Virtual Team Management Professional Program
What is a Virtual Team Manager? Virtual management, is the supervision, leadership, and maintenance of virtual employee teams. A virtual team (also known as a geographically dispersed team, distributed team, or remote team) usually refers to a group of individuals who work together from different geographic locations and rely on communication technology such as email, FAX, and video or voice conferencing services in order to collaborate. Virtual team management is an essential part of workplace team collaboration. In addition to maximizing talent and resources, virtual teams boost employee retention by up to 50% and productivity by up to 43%.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Leadership
- Program includes two-week classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction. The Virtual Team Management Professionals is a two weeks fast-track training program.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Course Prerequisite: Virtual Office Assistant Program or must have 1 or more years of employment experience in an Office Administrative, Customer Service, or related position.
- Commit to 2-week educational program
- Virtual Operations Assistant – starting at $ 12.00 - $ 15.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Team Lead - Entry Level – starting at $ 14 -$ 15.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Assistant Manager – starting at $ 17.00 - $ 19.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Supervisor – starting at $ 28.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: June 1, 2021 - June 12, 2021
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (2-weeks)
- Wednesday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm online instructor-led training (2-weeks)
- Friday Self-paced online e-learning (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 2,500.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- New Classes Start Every Two Weeks
Request Information! Virtual Team Management Professional Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600