Virtual Team Management Professional Program
What is a Virtual Team Manager? Team Managers directly oversee and coordinate the activities of workers in a given organization or company. This program will teach participants how to plans and establish work/project schedules, assign employees to specific duties; address and resolve worker problems; determines equipment needs; and hires, train, and evaluates personnel working in virtual workplace environments. Program participants will learn to prepare reports for management, coordinate operations.
Program Benefits Include
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate in Leadership
- Free Laptop Computer
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- One or more years of employment experience in an Office Administrative, Customer Service, or related position. This training can be combined with the Virtual Customer Service and Business Lead Generator training program.
- Virtual Operations Assistant – starting at $ 12.00 - $ 15.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Team Lead - Entry Level – starting at $ 14 -$ 15.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Assistant Manager – starting at $ 17.00 - $ 19.00/hourly.
- Virtual Call Center Supervisor – starting at $ 28.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- No High School Degree or GED required, all students welcome.
- Program includes three-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 1,000.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
- New Classes Start Every Three Weeks
Request Information! Virtual Team Management Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600