Now Hiring Virtual Office Assistants
Our clients are business owners, new entrepreneurs, lawyer/legal professionals, real estate agents, construction companies; we are here to help businesses with virtual staff needs.
What does a virtual office assistant do? Virtual office assistants do many things, from booking appointments for clients to preparing slideshows and managing databases. Many industries are turning to virtual assistants to help with these and many other tasks that include: customer relationships management, inbound/outbound sales calls, lead generation, social media engagement, clerical word processing, creating spreadsheet forms, mailings, general bookkeeping, general payroll, online newsletters, taking minutes, proofreading contracts, event planning and coordination, invoicing customers, data entry, online/telephone/email/social media customer service, social media marketing, client research, project assistance, transcription, travel arrangements, and more. Virtual Office Assistants typically work in a traditional teleworking home office setting and report directly to a business owner or team manager; This is an entry-level position, and virtual office assistants usually work full-time or part-time hours.
- Administrative Assistant. Virtual Office Assistants learn the core skills that will help them use their resources efficiently, manage their time wisely, communicate effectively, and collaborate with others skillfully. This training will give new administrative assistants tools that will make them that person that the office can not live without. Experienced administrative assistants will learn new tools that will make them more efficient and valuable than ever.
- Customer Support and Customer Service. Customer support used to mean a face-to-face conversation with a customer or a phone call. Today, technology has changed how we approach customer support. It now encompasses the internet, websites, webchats, and even smartphone apps. The customer experience begins long before the purchase is made. Virtual Office Assistants are provided with a strong skillset, including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
- Social Media Clerical Support. Online Marketing Support (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), Content Marketing, Social Media Market Research. We train the best talent to support companies with general social media engagement. Virtual Office Assistants are trained in Internet Marketing Fundamentals with great skills to market a business online to reach current and potential customers.
- Sales + Lead Generation. Our trained Virtual Office Assistants can assist the sales team in inbound and outbound management of your clients and leads.
- Virtual Executive Assistant. Virtual Office Assistants can take care of all the details while focusing on the big picture by managing email and meetings, staying on top of project updates, and creating essential documents.
- Basic Bookkeeping. Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers. Virtual Office Assistants are trained in basic bookkeeping procedures, accounts payable, accounts receivables, basic payroll, income statements, and invoicing.
- Virtual Clerical Receptionist
- Virtual Clerical Office Administrative Assistant
- Virtual Customer Service Representative
- Virtual Clerical General Bookkeeping
- Virtual Clerical Social Media Support
- Virtual Clerical Inside Sales
- Virtual Appointment Setter
Call Us Today!(248) 237-3600