Small Business Management Program
The Small Business Management Program will teach students about the most critical areas in small business management. Earn Professional Certificates. Real-world Scenarios. Resume-worthy Skills. Successful completion of the Small Business Management program will validate the skills and knowledge for those interested in working in an In-demand middle-skills trade profession General Business and Operations Management.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate Human Resource Management
- Industry-Recognized Certificate English Grammar for Business
- Industry-Recognized Certificate Quickbooks Certified User
- Industry-Recognized Certificate Entrepreneurship Small Business
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- $1,000.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 34-week educational program
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: June 3, 2021
- Thursday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (34-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Wednesday and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 17,500.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Small Business Management Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600