Social Media Sales Professional Program
Learn Social Media Sales Fundamentals. What is social media? What is sales? Participants learn how to use social media to save time and drive a larger number of better-qualified leads for businesses. Social Sales consists of three main components—establishing a professional social media presence, researching and planning business social sales activities, and prospecting and engaging on social media with potential clients. Social Media Sales Professionals work to promote and strengthen a companies’ brand(s) by using of social media platforms. Social media sales professionals responsibilities revolve around organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr) to generate sales leads, build a consistent sales pipeline to connect the companies Sales Department with potential clients/customers.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Sales
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate Certification
- Program includes 16-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction followed by 2-weeks of hands-on experience.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- $500.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 16-week educational program
- Social Media Coordinator. Starting at $ 30,000 yearly.
- Sales/Marketing Coordinator. Starting at $ 18.00 to $23.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: June 9, 2021
- Wednesday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (16-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Wednesday and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 9,995.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Social Media Sales Professional Program
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600