Virtual Employee Recruitment Professional Program
Virtual Recruiters employ the use of virtual job fairs, social media, recruitment software to find the best candidates. Virtual Recruiters also run online interviews through applications such as Skype, Hangouts, Facebook to pre-screen candidates for available positions.
Program Benefits Include
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Free Laptop Computer
- Free Smart Credit Services. Students receive help with your credit score. Get on top of your Credit Scores and Reports & take action directly with your creditors through our patented online system. Credit Scores and Reports with Monitoring and Financial Literacy Courses for 120-days.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- Staffing Coordinator – starting at $ 15.00-$ 19.00/hourly.
- Virtual Recruiter (Entry Level) – starting at $ 15.00-$ 21.00 hourly.
- Hiring Specialist – starting at $ 13.00 - $ 16.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- See upcoming class schedule - click here
- No High School Degree or GED required, all students welcome.
- Program includes 16-weeks of classroom and e-learning online instruction.
- Program Cost $ 5,000.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Virtual Employee Recruitment
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600