Virtual Employee Recruitment Professional Program
Virtual Recruiters employ the use of virtual job fairs, social media, recruitment software to find the best candidates. Virtual Recruiters also run online interviews through applications such as Skype, Hangouts, Facebook to pre-screen candidates for available positions.
Program Benefits Include
- Industry-Recognized Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Program includes 16-weeks of classroom instruction and e-learning online instruction followed by 2-weeks of hands-on experience.
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) e-learning online courses for six months. Includes: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word.
- $500.00 incentive for completing program. Free Laptop to Keep.
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- High School Degree or GED
- Commit to 16-week educational program
- Staffing Coordinator – starting at $ 15.00-$ 19.00/hourly.
- Virtual Recruiter (Entry Level) – starting at $ 15.00-$ 21.00 hourly.
- Hiring Specialist – starting at $ 13.00 - $ 16.00/hourly.
Program Schedule and Cost
- Training Program Start Date: June 3, 2021
- Thursday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in-person classroom (16-weeks)
- Self-paced online learning Wednesday and Fridays (2 hours e-learning)
- Program Cost $ 8,500.00 (Financial Assistance Maybe Available)
Request Information! Virtual Employee Recruitment
Call Us Today! Registration Is Open Now (248) 237-3600